SLP: Drop Students from Course
An affiliation user has the ability to drop a student from their course using the Student Learning Portal. If the student is removed within the drop period, a refund will be issued to the person who purchased the enrollment.
- First, select the Affiliations tab in the top menu bar.
- Next, select the linked school in the “Name” column.
- Then click Current Enrollments from the left navigation menu.
- Next, place a checkmark in the box within the “Select” column.
NOTE: If you use the Search box to return results for a particular student(s) DO NOT select the Check All box as it will drop ALL enrollments in your school!
In the example above, there are 7 active enrollments total for this school. When the Search field is used only 4 enrollments are displayed. If the “Check all” box is selected it will apply the drop to all 7 enrollments. The boxes in the Select column should be the only boxes selected for this process.
- Finally, tap the Drop Selected button.
Last updated on September 16, 2020