SLP: Disable Pop-Up Blocking
Students may notice that when selecting the course name from the Active Courses widget on their Student Learning Portal dashboard, the course does not launch. To correct the issue, pop-up blocking must be disabled. This article describes how to disable the pop-up blocking feature within your Chrome browser.
- First, copy and then paste the following text into the Chrome address bar:
- Next, locate the Allow section and then tap the Add button.
- As a result, the Add a site pop-up window will appear. Copy and paste the following text in the Site field:
- To apply change, tap the Add button.
- Finally, close all Chrome browser windows and attempt to access the course again.