SLP: Current Enrollments
Mentors and Affiliation users have the ability to view all courses a student is currently enrolled. This process describes how to quickly locate that information in the student profile within the Student Learning Portal.
- First, tap the Students tab in the top menu bar.
- As a result, a list of active students will appear.
- Next, tap the linked name within the Student column.
- At this point, the student profile page will be displayed.
- Then scroll down to select Current Enrollments from the left navigation menu.
- Finally, a table containing the list of enrollments will be displayed.
- Section, this column contains the course name, course number, and LMS ID (or Section ID).
- The date displayed within the Start column shows the first available date the student has access to his or her course.
- The date displayed within the End column shows the last available date the student has access to his or her course.
- The Grade column displays a scale bar based on the percentage of completion.
- Assignments, this column will display the number of assignments completed of the total assignments in the class to complete.
- The instructor name will appear in this column as last name, first name.
- The number displayed within the Last Activity column is the number of days the student last accessed the course.