SLP: Course Pacing Guides – Mentor
The Course Pacing Guides widget appears on the mentor dashboard within the Student Learning Portal. This widget contains both Flex and Essential courses for active enrollments. This article provides mentors with information on how to view pacing guides for a students course as it pertains to their start and end dates.
- First, login to the Student Learning Portal.
- Next, tap the linked course title in the “Pacing Guide” column.
- As a result, a new tap will open showing the pacing guide for that course.
- The current week number will be highlighted and will display the assignments (graded or not) that will be due this week.
- Tap each linked course week to view that weeks assignments or tap the Print all weeks button to print a copy of the suggested pacing guide.
- Finally, to exit, tap the “X” at the top of the page to close the tabbed window.