SLP: Change Student to Alumni Status
When a student graduates or leaves a school, his or her status may be updated to “Alumni” status within in the Student Learning Portal. Student should not be removed or deleted from the Student Learning portal as their course information may need to be retrieved in the future. This process describes how an affiliation user will modify the status for those students. For changes needed in bulk, see SLP: Change Student Status in Bulk.
- First, sign in to the Student Learning Portal.
- Next, tap the Students tab in the top menu bar to display a list of students who have or are currently taking courses.
- Then select the appropriate linked name within the Student column. As a result, the student’s basic information will be displayed and will show the students “Active” status.
- At this point, tap Edit Information on the left navigation bar.
- Now the basic information can be modified.
- Next, tap the Status drop-down field and choose Alumni.
- Finally, apply changes by tapping the Save button located at the bottom of the page.
Last updated on December 3, 2019