SLP: Associate Multiple Students to a Mentor
A school user can associate multiple students to one mentor within their affiliation in the Student Learning Portal. This process describes how to make that association.
- First, tap the Students tab in the top menu bar.
- Then select Bulk Association from the left navigation menu.
- Next, choose the school from the Affiliations drop-down menu.
- Tap the Get Data button to reveal all students within your affiliation.
Note: To narrow your results, use the 18 unique fields to filter results before tapping the Get Data button. The fields can be used to filter by: Affiliation, School, Status, Grade Level, Special Ed, Gender, LEP/ELL, Statue, Free/Reduced Lunch, Zip, Currently Enrolled, Term, Ever Enrolled, Course, Flag, Birth Between (dates) or Custom Fields.
- At this point, place a check in the box located in the “Select” column of the student rows. If all students in the results need to be associated with the one mentor, tap the Check All box at the top of the tabled results.
- When finished, tap the Bulk Association button at the bottom of the results table.
- As a result, a pop-up window will appear, choose “MENTOR” from the Role field and then choose the mentor to be associated with these students.
- Finally, tap the Save button to apply your associations.
If needed, this action can be reversed by following the Unassociate Multiple Students from a Mentor process.