SLP: Add Affiliation User Account
Before a Affiliation User can enroll a student in a course, he or she must have an account created in the Student Learning Portal. This process describes how a Affiliation User will add the account.
- First, select the Affiliations tab in the top menu bar.
Note: Not all users will have the ability to view the Affiliations tab. If you do not see this tab, please see your Affiliation User.
- Next, click the linked school in the “Name” column within the grid.
- Then, click the Add Users option from the left navigation menu.
- Insert the user information using the empty fields.
- Start by typing the enroller’s Email, First Name, Last Name and Password as they are required fields.
- Next, choose the “AFFILIATION” option from the Role drop-down field.
- Then populate the optional fields Phone and Signature.
Note: By default the School and Affiliations fields will be grayed out as Super Affiliation Users are only able to create roles for their assigned affiliation.
- Finally, tap the Create button to apply changes and add the profile.
Last updated on April 14, 2020