SLP: Add Mentor Account
Before a mentor can be assigned or associated to a student, he or she must have an account created in the Student Learning Portal. This process describes how a school user will add the account profile for a mentor for their local school.
- First, select the Affiliations tab in the top menu bar.
Note: Not all users will have the ability to view the Affiliations tab. If you do not see this tab, please see your school admin.
- Next, click the linked school in the “Name” column within the grid.
- Then, click the Add Mentors option from the left navigation menu.
- Then insert the mentor information:
- Start by typing the mentors unique email address in the Email field.
- Next, type the credentials the mentor will use to access the Student Learning Portal in the Password field.
- Then insert the mentor’s First Name and Last Name into the open text fields.
- Next, tap the Role drop-down field to select the “MENTOR” role.
- If available, insert the mentor’s contact number in the Phone field.
- Then if desired, populate the mentor’s Signature in the editor box.
- Finally, tap the Create button to apply changes and add the profile.
If a school needs to add more than 100 mentor profiles, please contact the Customer Care Center to have these uploaded by a systems administrator.
Last updated on April 2, 2021