SLP: Add IEP/504 Documentation to Students Account
Mentors and affiliation users have the ability to store a student’s IEP or 504 files and associate it to their account within the Student Learning Portal. This process describes how to upload those files.
- First, tap the Students tap in the top menu bar. As a result, all students with an account will appear in a table on the page.
- Then select the appropriate linked name within the “Student” column. At this point, the student’s Main Information page will appear.
- Next, locate and tap the External Files option from the left navigation menu.
- Then select the Upload new file link to open the File Details dialog box.
- Next, tap the Choose File button to locate and select the appropriate file. Once the file is selected, click the Open button.
- Then add relevant text in the Description field.
- Now choose the appropriate document type by checking 504, Document and/or Resource, or IEP from the Contents area.
- Finally, tap the Upload button to attach the file to the student profile.