MOCC: Share Syllabi Information
District users and vendors may need share course syllabi information. This process describes how to allow entities to import a syllabus in Michigan’s Online Course Catalog.
- First, tap Courses from the top menu.
- Next, use the drop-downs to filter your results and then press the Search button.
- At this point, a list of courses will be displayed in a table below. Tap the Edit button to the left of the course name.
- Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click to check the Allow Entities To Import checkbox.
- Finally, tap the Save button to apply the change.
Last updated on February 10, 2021