MOCC: Share Syllabi Information
District users and vendors may need share course syllabi information. This process describes how to allow entities to import a syllabus in Michigan’s Online Course Catalog.
- First, tap the Course Management tab and then press the Search button below the search fields.
Note: If you have added several courses, the search fields can be populated to narrow your results.
- Next, click the icon located within the Edit column in the course row of the table displayed below.
- Then change the Allow Entities to Import Syllabus drop-down to “Yes”.
- Next, tap the Continue button.
Note: Districts will be prompted to enter your Vendor Code, see the Locate Provider Syllabi Code process to obtain.
- Then tap the Continue buttons until the Performance Data tab is highlighted.
- Finally, press the Submit button to apply the changes.
Last updated on February 25, 2020