MOCC: Search Courses
This process describes how to search for all courses to add, edit, delete or copy within Michigan’s Online Course Catalog.
- First, tap the Course Management tab, by default the “Search Course” page will be shown.
- Next, use the search fields below to locate the appropriate course. Each field can be used separately or in combination.
- Type the course name in the Local Title text field.
- Choose the appropriate options from the NCES Subject Area and Course Title fields.
- Select an option from the Content Provider and Instructor Provider drop-down fields.
- Choose the academic year from the School Year drop-down field.
- Select the appropriate option from the Academic Term drop-down field.
- Select the applicable options from the Standards drop-down check list.
- Choose an option from the Display Status and Shared Status drop-down fields.
- Then press the Search button.
- As a result, the course results will appear in the table below the search filters.
- Finally, tap icons within the Edit, Delete or Copy columns.