MOCC: Search Statewide Catalog
This process describes how to search Michigan’s Online Course Catalog for courses that are available to any student in the state of Michigan.
- First, open a browser to view Michigan’s Online Course Catalog and then click on the Statewide Catalog icon.
- Then populate the drop-down fields: Subject Area, School Year, Time of Year and School Level.
Note: It is recommended that you additionally insert course title or use the additional fields provided within the Advanced Search tab.
- Next, apply the filters by selecting the Search button.
- Expand or collapse (press the + or – signs next to) the appropriate Subject Area (Teal).
- Then tap the linked text which appears in the “Course Title” column to view syllabus information.
- Finally, select the tabs on the left to view information about the course.