MOCC: Search Local District Catalog
This process describes how to search Michigan’s Online Course Catalog for courses available to students from their local district.
- First, tap the Local District Catalog icon.
- Then populate the required drop-down fields: Subject Area, District Name, School Year, Time of Year and School Level.
Note: It is recommended that you additionally insert a name in the Course Title field.
- Next, apply the filters by selecting the Search button.
- Expand (press the + sign next to) the appropriate Subject Area (Teal).
- Then tap the linked course name as it appears in the “Course Title” column or the course row to view syllabus information.
- Finally, select the tabs on the left to view additional information about the course.