MOCC: Search Course Offering
Districts and third-party vendors use Michigan’s Online Course Catalog to provide course offering information. This process describes how to a district user will search for details of existing courses.
- First, click on the Course Management tab in the top menu bar.
- Then tap Search Course Offering from the left navigation menu.
- Next, use the fields below to narrow the amount of course offerings displayed to you. Fields can be populated individually or in combination with the other fields.
- Type the course name in the Local Title text field.
- Choose the academic year from the School Year drop-down field.
- Select the appropriate option from the Term drop-down field.
- Filter courses by the catalog in which it is displayed by selecting an option from the Catalogs drop-down field.
- Choose the appropriate options from the NCES Subject Area and Course Title fields.
- Filter courses by its availability by selecting an option from the Offering Status drop-down field.
- Search courses by its search visibility by selecting an option from the Visible in Catalog Searches drop-down field.
- At this point, press the Search button to apply the filters and display the results.
- As a result, the courses will be shown in a table below the search area.
Last updated on February 25, 2020