Schedule Unit Exams
When a student has completed all required assignments for a module, the student may request the unit test password from their instructor.
- All module unit tests are password protected. Students will have two attempts at each test before they need to schedule remediation with their instructor.
- Michigan Virtual instructors are available Monday-Friday, from 8 am to 4 pm, and should respond to a student’s request for a password within 24 hours, Monday – Friday.
- Tests should be scheduled during the school day so that they are able to be proctored by the mentor.
Use the following guidelines to schedule unit tests:
- Requests for exam passwords can come from the student or the mentor.
- Request passwords 24-48 hours before the student needs to take a test.
- Schedule the test Monday-Friday, between the hours of 8 am and 4 pm.
- Tests are not timed, but please remind students that they must finish the test once they begin it, so they should only begin when they have an uninterrupted chunk of time to complete the test.