MOCC: Save a Course Syllabus
Michigan’s Online Course Catalog courses contain a Course syllabi view that provides information about the course. This process describes how to download and save that information.
- First, open a browser and go to Michigan’s Online Course Catalog.
- Next, tap the Search the Local District Catalog or the Statewide Catalog button to locate the course.
- Then click the Save button in the Course Syllabi View pop-up dialog box.
- Next, the course syllabi information will be displayed in PDF format and open within Adobe Reader.
- Finally, hover over the top of the page to select the download icon and then choose a location to save the file.