MOCC: Request Registration Code
District users who would like to create a new account in Michigan’s Online Course Catalog must possess a unique district registration code. This code can be obtained by contacting the appropriate district superintendent. If the code has been obtained, please follow the the District User Registration process. If this code cannot be obtained, users can follow the instructions outlined below.
- First, open a browser and visit Michigan’s Online Course Catalog.
- Then select the “New User” link located in the upper right corner of the page.
- Next, click the “Don’t Have Code” link to the right of the Enter your district’s registration code fields.
- As a result, a dialog box will be displayed. Populate the form and then click the Submit button.
- Then click the “X” to exit the dialog box.
- Next, monitor the work email inbox for a message containing the district registration code.
- Finally, continue with the District User Registration process.
Last updated on February 25, 2020