Blackboard: Troubleshoot and Report Technical Issues within Course
Student’s experience technical issues while taking an online course. This process describes how to troubleshoot and report technical issues.
- First, go to the Course Catalog, search for the course and review the course syllabus to identify any special requirements. A description will be in the Technology Requirements section.
- Next, ensure you have reviewed and adhere to the Michigan Virtual Technology Requirements.
- Then follow the Test Browser Configuration process to to test browser plug-ins and settings that my prevent access to course materials.
- Next, if a student is able to access the course, but images and videos are not displaying, follow the Unable to View Course Content process.
- Finally, if problems still persist, contact the class mentor, instructor, and notify our Customer Care Center to report the issue.
Last updated on March 11, 2020