Registering with EdReady
Students will need to register for an account use EdReady. This process describes how to setup the account and login.
- First, open a browser and visit the Michigan Virtual EdReady Website.
- Next, select the Get Started button on the landing page to open the Sign Up for EdReady page.
- Then complete the fields with your information (First name, Last name, Email, etc.)
- Verify the email typed is correct as it will be the username you will use to login to EdReady.
- Next, select the Sign Up button to process the account request. As a result, an email will be sent to your inbox with instructions to complete the account creation process.
Note: If you do not receive an email within 5 minutes, the email address you entered may have been typed incorrectly. Repeat steps 1 to 5 to attempt to register again.
- You will then follow the instructions indicated on the email.
- Finally, a message will appear on the EdReady Login page that states “Your EdReady account is now active!” Type your email address in the username field, the password in the field below and then select the Log In button. After registering, proceed to Login to EdReady.
Last updated on November 3, 2020