PLP: Register and Login
To enroll in a course, the learner must either complete the first time user registration or login to the Professional Learning Portal. Once the learner has access to the system, he or she will have the ability to complete their course enrollment and access the active courses within their dashboard. The process below will guide learners through the login process.
- First, use the filter and search options on the catalog to and then tap Find Course to find a course.
- Then click the Register button on the desired course tile.
Note: Multiple courses can be added to the Cart before proceeding to the next step.
- Once you have finalized your course selection tap the Proceed to Checkout link at the top of the page to continue with registration.
- Login with your email and password.
- If you do not remember the password, please use the Forgot your Password? link, enter your email address, and check your inbox for the link to set a new password.
- If you are a first time user, please select the Create an Account link at the bottom of the page. After filling in the required information, you’ll receive an email with an activation code. Please click on that to proceed with the checkout.
- Continue to Purchase Course.
Last updated on December 1, 2020