PLP: Register and Login
To purchase a course, the learner must either complete the first time user registration or login to the Professional Learning Portal. Once the learner has access to the system, he or she will have the ability to make a payment and access the active courses displayed within their dashboard. The process below will guide learners through the login process.
- First Search for a Course.
- Then click the Add button on the lower left corner of the course.
Note: Multiple courses can be added to the Cart before proceeding to the next course.
- Once the course or courses have been selected, click the Continue button within the Cart summary to continue with registration requirements.
Note: To remove this course, click the red X next to the course name.
- If you are a returning user, use the Existing Learner Registration form to login and click the Continue button. If you have not previously created an account, complete the New Learner Registration form and click the Save button. New Learners will receive a confirmation email containing your system generated username and password.
Note: Date of Birth is a requirement for profile verification and to avoid duplicate accounts within the system. Affiliation Type will be the entity in which you are assigned. Substitute teachers will select option 6 or 7 depending on the state in which they reside.
- Continue to Purchase Course.
- What do I select if I have more than one MDE Certificate?
Choose any one of the certificates that you have obtained. This will not have an effect on how your State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECH) credits are awarded. To ensure that you receive full credits, you must provide your Personal Identification Code (PIC) when Registering or when Editing Your Account.