PLP: Register and Login
To enroll in a course, the learner must either complete the first time user registration or login to the Professional Learning Portal. Once the learner has access to the system, he or she will have the ability to complete their course enrollment and access the active courses within their dashboard. The process below will guide learners through the login process.
- First, Search for a Course.
- Then click the Add button on the lower left corner of the course.
Note: Multiple courses can be added to the Cart before proceeding to the next step.
- Once the course or courses have been selected, go to the Cart, and then click the Continue button within the Cart summary to continue with registration requirements.
Note: To remove a course from the Cart, click the red X next to the course name.
- If you are a returning user, use the Existing Learner Registration form to login and click the Continue button. If you have not previously created an account, complete the New Learner Registration form and click the Save button. New Learners will receive a confirmation email containing your system generated username and password.
Note: All fields with an asterisk are required. Please double check that the email you provided is correct as you will receive your login and course registration information via this email address. If you want to earn SCECHs, you need to provide your PIC code. To review Michigan Virtual’s Terms and Services, click on the blue link above the Save button.
- Continue to Purchase Course.
- What do I select if I have more than one MDE Certificate?
Choose any one of the certificates that you have obtained. This will not have an effect on how your State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECH) credits are awarded. To ensure that you receive full credits, you must provide your Personal Identification Code (PIC) when Registering or when Editing Your Account.