Blackboard: Submit Voice Recording
- First, determine which software to use to record your voice.
- Next, ensure there is a built in microphone on the student computer or a working microphone/headset that can be used.
- Then open the recording software, and record using either:
- At this point, export files to an MP3 or WAV file. Files saved as GarageBand or Audacity files cannot be opened by the instructor.
- Next, save files with the students first name, last name and assignment number in the file. For example: John_Doe_14.mp3. This makes it easier for teachers to grade.
- Finally, attach files to the correct assignment.
- Within the Assignments tab, click on the appropriate assignment.
- Click the Browse button.
- Locate the file on your computer and highlight the file.
- Click Open to attach the file.
- Click the Submit button.