MOCC: Print Course Syllabus
Each course displayed in Michigan’s Online Course Catalog will contain syllabi information which can be printed for the purpose of reference or distribution. This process describes how to access that information to print.
- First, open an browser to access Michigan’s Online Course Catalog.
- Then press the Statewide Catalog or Local District Catalog icons.
- Next, use the fields to narrow your search results and then tap the Submit button.
- Then review the available courses in the results table.
- Next, select the link within the “Local Title” column to view the course syllabi.
- At this point, tap the “Print Version” link on the upper right corner of the page.
- Finally, hover over the top of the page to display the available PDF options and select the print icon.