PLP: Safety Skills Quick Troubleshooting Guide
This document provides a quick troubleshooting guide for Professional Development (PD) Coordinators in reference to the Safety Skills Compliance course.
- Logging In
- First, access the Professional Learning Portal website.
- Then enter your login credentials and select the Login button.
Note: If needed click the “Forgot your Login and/or Password?” link on the login screen to recover login credentials.
- Technical Issues
- For technical issues such as courses freezing, no audio and matching questions not working properly, refer to Technical Requirements – For IT School Contact document.
- Unresolved issues can be corrected by clearing browser cache. Press both CTRL + F5 buttons simultaneously.
- Refer to the Safety Skills Minimum and Recommended Technical Requirements page.
- Course Completion Issues
- Learners must reach the last screen of the course in order for the course to record as complete in our systems.
- Missing Course Certificates
- Login and Navigation Issues