PLP: Register without an Enrollment
The Professional Learning Portal offers online courses to learners for the purpose of supporting their professional development, obtaining State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECH) credits and/or completing professional development requirements. This document describes how to register, if you do not currently want to enroll for a course.
You can also register and enroll for a course.
- First, open a browser to access the Professional Learning Portal.
- Next, tap Log In at the top of the page and then select Sign Up.
- Next, complete the New Learner Registration form located on the right side of the page.
Note: All fields with a star are required. Please double check that the email you provided is correct as you will receive your login and course registration information via this email address.
If you want to earn SCECHs, you need to provide your PIC code. To review Michigan Virtual’s Terms and Services, click on the blue link above the Save button.
- Then click the Save button to complete the registration form.
- You will be logged in automatically and can proceed to the course from your dashboard. Nevertheless, please check your email account. You will receive an email containing your system generated username and password along with Login instructions, which you need for all further sessions.