PLP: Register without an Enrollment
The Professional Learning Portal offers online courses to learners for the purpose of supporting their professional development, obtaining State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECH) credits and/or completing professional development requirements. This document describes how to register, if you do not currently want to enroll for a course.
You can also register and enroll for a course.
- First, open a browser to access the Professional Learning Portal.
- Select the Login option at the right upper corner of the course catalog.
- Next, select Create an Account at the bottom of the page.
- Next, fill in the required information to complete the Registration form.
Note: All fields with a star are required. Please double check that the email you provided is correct as you’ll need access to that account to activate and access your PLP account. If you are a Michigan educator, and want to earn SCECHs, you need to provide your PIC code.
- After filling in the required information, select Register to confirm.
- You’ll receive an email with an activation code. Please check your inbox and click on the link in the activation email to proceed to your dashboard.
Last updated on December 2, 2020