Navigating the Essentials Gradebook
The Essentials Gradebook can be viewed by accessing the “My Grades” link from your course. The following information can be noted when accessing viewing the information.
- First, scores for tests are reported as percentages.
- Next, scores for assignments are reported as points earned.
- Also, if a student passes diagnostic tests, the assignments attached to those diagnostic tests will be manually exempted in the gradebook.
- Additionally, this is only currently visible in the Blackboard gradebook. In the SLP, the exempted assignments currently show up as zeroes, though the overall point totals and percentages are accurate.
- Next, for a snapshot of how a student is doing to date, view the Progress Check columns.
- Finally, the “Overall Score” column in the gradebook is the best indicator of a student’s overall progress in the course when compared against the total points possible.
Last updated on August 17, 2020