MOCC: Using the HTML Editor
This process describes how districts and vendors will use the HTML editor in Michigan’s Online Course Catalog to modify the text displayed in a course syllabus.
- First, click the “Open Editor” link to the right of any text box where applicable.
- Next, the editor will open by default to the Design tab where you can make edits to the text.
Note: If you prefer to use HTML, please select that tab.
- Next, on the Design tab, type the text to be displayed in this field then highlight the appropriate text and make adjustments using the editing buttons.
- Then tap the Preview tab to see how your text will be displayed.
- Finally, tap the Submit button when you are finished making edits.