MOCC: Search Catalog for Courses Offered Statewide
Michigan’s Online Course Catalog can be utilized to search course titles available to students enrolled in a Michigan public local district or public school academy. Schools, guardians and students can follow the steps below to locate those courses.
- First, access Michigan’s Online Course Catalog.
- Next, ensure that the All statewide courses radio option is selected.
- Then narrow search results by completing one or more of the following options:
- Select an option from the Course Subject field. This will filter results to exclude all course subjects that are not selected.
- Insert Keywords or Course Name in the text field. This action will exclude all courses that do not contain the text entered.
- The current School Year check box should be selected to display all available offerings within the school academic year.
- Choose the Time of Year the student would like to take the course by placing a check in the Fall, Spring, or Summer check boxes.
- To narrow results by a content provider, tap + additional search options and then choose the appropriate option from the drop-down field.
- Finally, tap the Search Courses button to display search results based on the criteria selected above.