MOCC: Browse Catalog by Course Subject
Michigan’s Online Course Catalog can be utilized to search course titles available to students enrolled in a Michigan public local district or public school academy. Schools, guardians and students can follow the steps below to browse for those courses by subject.
- First, access Michigan’s Online Course Catalog.
- Next, locate the Browse By Course Subject section (lower middle) on the homepage.
- Then tap the linked subject of interest to view all offered courses.
- As a result, the Search Results list will be shown.
- At this point, tap the Course Title of interest to display general details.
Note: Courses that display “District Only” text to the right of the course name are only available to students enrolled in this school district.
Last updated on February 10, 2021