Middlebury: Submit an Activity
Middlebury courses will have two types of activities for students to complete, practice and graded. This process describes how to identify the type of activity and how to submit it.
- First, open the activity and locate the icon(s) in the upper right corner of the page.
- Next, identify the type of activity based on the criteria below:
Notes: If needed, refer to Activity Scoring.
- Blue Submit (paper icon) is the button to press to submit a non-graded practice activity.
- Blue Check (check mark) means that you have submitted this non-graded practice activity.
- Red Submit (paper icon) is the button to press to submit a teacher-graded assignment.
- Red Check (check mark) means that you have submitted this teacher-graded assignment.
- Finally, press the appropriate button to submit.
Note: The example below shows a practice activity that was submitted that will not be graded.