PLP: Path to Leadership Course Enrollment
Approved Learners can enroll in a Michigan Association of Secondary Principals (MASSP) Path to Leadership course for the purpose of completing professional development requirements. This document describes how to apply for approval, locate and access courses within the Professional Learning Portal.
- First, access the Professional Learning Portal, type “PTL” in the Search bar and then strike the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Review the basic information and credit hours as it pertains to the course and then select the Full Description button if additional information is needed. Please verify, that you only enroll in the modules for your cohort, otherwise your course registration will be denied.
Note: To be accepted into a cohort, you have to enroll in the Application module first, and complete the application as instructed. Only if you receive an acceptance email for a cohort, you are eligible to take the courses pertaining to that cohort. Additional information can be found by visiting the Michigan Association of Secondary School Principals website.
- When you have found the correct module, click the Add button next to the course.
- Next, click the Continue button within the Cart summary to continue with registration requirements.
- Then complete the appropriate Learner Registration form. Click the Continue or Save button to proceed.
- Complete your transaction reviewing the order details and entering credit card information. When the information has been entered, click the Make Payment button.
- Next, a confirmation page will appear, click the Log In button to proceed to the Dashboard. A confirmation email will be sent to you at the time of payment and is the only form of a receipt that will be provided. A copy of this email should be kept for your records.
- Then the course will be displayed in the “Active Courses” module within your personal Dashboard. The course cannot be accessed until the date displayed in the Start column. Once the date has arrived/passed, click the linked course title to access your course.
- Finally, the course will open.