MOCC: Manage Pricing
Districts may need to offer courses and assign different fees. This process outlines how to verify and manage pricing using categories, for each course type within your district.
- First, tap the Course Management tab and then choose Managing Pricing from the left menu.
- Then verify the course price is displayed in the table. If the course price needs to be added or modified, proceed to the appropriate steps.
Create New Pricing Category
If the desired pricing is unavailable, it can be created using the following steps:
- First, click the Add New button.
- Next, populate the required fields: Name, Description, Course Fee Paid to Offering District, Drop Policy, and Completion Policy. Please note, the Is Active checkbox should be enabled (checked) if you want the pricing category to be displayed.
- Finally, press the Submit button to add the new pricing category.
Adjust the Existing Pricing Category
If the pricing category is available, but requires changes, follow the steps outlined below:
- First click the edit icon next to the appropriate category name.
- Then make changes to the appropriate field(s) and then click the Submit button to save the changes.
Remove an Existing Pricing Category
In the event that the pricing category is no longer applicable, it can be deleted. Use the steps below to remove the pricing category.
- First, click the Delete icon next to the appropriate category name.
- Finally, when prompted to confirm this action, click the OK button.
Last updated on February 25, 2020