MOCC: Import Third-Party Syllabi
Districts can import 3rd party syllabi to be displayed in their local district catalog. This process describes how to locate and import the syllabi within Michigan’s Online Course Catalog.
- First, tap the Find 3rd Party Syllabi option from the Course Management menu on the left.
- Next, choose the 3rd party vendor by selecting an option from the Provider Name drop-down field. Tap the remaining drop-down fields to narrow your results.
- Then press the Search button to display the results in a table below.
- Next, place a check mark in the boxes of the syllabi you would like to add to your district catalog.
- Then press the Import Selected Syllabi button at the top of the table.
- As a result, a pop-up message will appear. Type the provider’s syllabi code in the Please Enter the Provider’s Syllabi Code field and then tap the Continue button.
- At this point, you will receive a message, “The selected course syllabi were added to your entity.”
- After the Continue button is selected, you will then return to the Search Course Page where the syllabi information will now be available to view.
Last updated on February 25, 2020