Who should I contact for help?
Don’t hesitate to reach out! Contact your course instructor or mentor by following the instructions below.
- The Essentials course instructor is the single point of contact.
- If applicable the instructor will provide tutorial information.
- The instructor will answer basic questions about technology to support students.
- Instructors will provide students with a contact if he or she is unable to resolve an issue.
- Mentors of an Essentials students can check their student’s progress in the SLP at any time. Contact the mentor to resolve questions pertaining to progress.
- Mentors also have the ability to log into Blackboard as an observer to view an individual student’s grades or course content. See the additional supporting article, Essentials Mentor Observer Role.