Who should I contact for help?
Don’t hesitate to reach out! Contact your course instructor or mentor by following the instructions below.
- The Essentials course instructor is the single point of contact.
- If applicable the instructor will provide tutorial information.
- The instructor will answer basic questions about technology to support students.
- Instructors will provide students with a contact if he or she is unable to resolve an issue.
- Mentors of an Essentials students can check their student’s progress in the SLP at any time. Contact the mentor to resolve questions pertaining to progress.
Last updated on August 17, 2020