MOCC: Forgot Password
Michigan’s Online Course Catalog allows districts and vendors to request a password reset in the event they have forgotten their password. This process describes how to request a temporary password so you can access the system.
- First, open a browser and go to Michigan’s Online Course Catalog.
- Then tap the “Login” link at the top of the page.
- Next, select the “Forgot My Password” link at the bottom of the login pop-up window.
- As a result, the Forgot My Password dialog box will appear.
- Then insert your information in the Login ID and Email Address fields.
- Next, press the Submit button to display the text “Reset password successfully” and then tap the X in the corner to close the window.
- At this point, a temporary password will be sent to your email address. Use this password to login and you will be brought to the Update User Profile page to reset your password.
- Finally, complete the “New Password” and “Confirm New Password” fields, type the shown security code at the bottom of the page and click the Submit button.
Last updated on February 25, 2020