MOCC: Forgot Password
Michigan’s Online Course Catalog allows districts and vendors to request a password reset in the event they have forgotten their password. This process describes how to request a temporary password so you can access the system.
- First, open a browser and go to Michigan’s Online Course Catalog.
- Then tap the “Login” link at the top of the page.
- Next, select the “Forgot My Password” link at the bottom of the login pop-up window.
- As a result, the Forgot My Password dialog box will appear.
- Then insert your information in the Login ID and Email Address fields.
- Next, press the Submit button to display the text “Reset password successfully” and then tap the X in the corner to close the window.
- At this point, a temporary password will be sent to your email address. Use this password to login and you will be brought to the Update User Profile page to reset your password.
- Finally, complete the “New Password” and “Confirm New Password” fields, type the shown security code at the bottom of the page and click the Submit button.