Error Message for Blocked URL
Students may receive a “Forbidden” or “Blocked” error when attempting to access a URL within a Michigan Virtual course. School IT administrators will need to open their schools firewall to allow students to access these sites. This process contains methods to allowing access those sites.
- First, contact your school’s IT Administrator.
- Then provide the URL you are attempting to access.
- First, contact the Customer Care Center.
- Next, verify IT credentials and provide a valid email address.
- Finally, the Customer Care Center will email the list of URLs to allow.