MOCC: Enroll in an Online Course
This process describes how to access the enroll instructions for the various types of courses listed within Michigan’s Online Course Catalog.
- First, access Michigan’s Online Course Catalog.
- Then click on the Statewide Catalog or Local District Catalog icon.
- Next, apply the selected filters by selecting the Submit button.
- Next locate the appropriate class name in the Course Title column.
- Then click the “Register Link” to be taken directly to the “How to Enroll” tab of the Course Syllabi View.
- After reviewing the course syllabus, click the “Start Registration Request” button in the How to Enroll tab to be taken to the registration request form.
- Next, review the information at the top of the page to ensure you have selected the appropriate course.
Note: If the course is not wanted, click the “Change” link to be returned to the search page. If you have previously submitted a registration request, you can use your Registration ID from a previous request to auto-populate some fields within the form.
- Then populate the fields within the form and click Submit when finished.
- As a result, the Enrollment Request Submitted window will appear providing the registration ID for this request which can be used for future requests. A confirmation email will also be delivered to the email address provided in the form.
- Finally, tap the Close button to exit the window.