MOCC: End or Drop Enrollments
Michigan’s Online Course Catalog courses with ongoing enrollments have the status of “Accepted Enrollment”. When catalog managers are managing provided enrollments, they can end an enrollment by deleting (dropping) it or providing a final grade.
- First, select the Enrollment Management tab from the top of the page.
- Next, select Manage Provided Enrollments from the left-side menu.
- Then select the current school year and the status “Accepted Enrollment” from the drop-down menus, then click the Search button.
- To drop the enrollment, click the Delete button for the specific enrollment. As a result this will move the record to the status “Dropped Enrollment”. No further steps will need to be followed.
- To end an enrollment, click the “View Accept Enrollment” link for that enrollment. Next enter the information for the enrollment, including course total points and points earned, and a final percentage will be calculated. Then click the Submit button to successfully end the enrollment as a result status will change to “Ended Enrollment”.
- To enter performance information for enrollment records in bulk, click the Student Performance Template button to download an excel spreadsheet containing the records with the status of “Accepted Enrollment”. Next enter the course total points and earned points for each enrollment record in the spreadsheet, then save the document. Then click the Upload button to upload your completed template. Finally choose the file when prompted, then click “Submit” to successfully end the enrollments and move the records to the status “Ended Enrollment”.
Last updated on February 25, 2020