MOCC: Email Course Syllabus
Each course syllabus in Michigan’s Online Course Catalog will contain a print version link that allows users to send a document of the contents to an email recipient. This process shows how to locate and send that document.
- First, open a browser to access Michigan’s Online Course Catalog and then click on the Statewide Catalog or Local District Catalog icon.
- Next, user the displayed drop-down fields to select the appropriate school year, time of year, and school level fields. To apply the selected filters press the Submit button.
- At this point, the results will be displayed in a table at the bottom of the page.
- Then tap the appropriate content area to expand view to show the subject area(s).
- Next, select the subject area(s) to display the available courses.
- Then select the link within the “Local Title” column to view the course syllabus.
- Next, click the “Print Version” link on the upper right corner of the page to open the course syllabus in Adobe Reader.
- Then tap the download icon and open it from your browser.
- Finally, the syllabus can now be emailed by clicking the email (envelope) icon within the PDF.