MOCC: District Registration
Michigan’s Online Course Catalog houses the online course syllabi that are made available by Michigan school districts as well as those provided by the Michigan Virtual for Students. This process explains how district personnel can register with Michigan’s Online Course Catalog website to upload and maintain their district’s course offerings.
- First, open a browser to access Michigan’s Online Course Catalog.
- Then tap the “New User” link located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Next, a new page will appear prompting you to enter your district’s registration code, enter the code then click Submit.
Note: If you do not have a code, please click the “Don’t Have Code?” link see the Request District Registration Code process.
- Then press the Continue button to verify the district displayed is the district that you intended to choose.
- Next, you will be prompted to complete the registration form. Be sure to populate all required fields and enter the security code at the bottom of the screen prior to clicking Submit.
- Then the message, “A confirmation E-mail has been sent to the school user’s E-mail address. Please click on the link in your email to complete the registration process.” will be displayed on the page. Close this tab and wait for the email to arrive in your inbox.
- Next, a welcome email will be sent to the mailbox of the email address provided at registration. Click the link provided to proceed with the registration process.
- Then you will be prompted to create a password and then verify it by populating the “Password” and “Confirm Password” fields. Be sure to enter the security code at the bottom of the screen prior to clicking Submit.
- Finally, click the “Click Here” link to Login.