MOCC: District Registration
Michigan’s Online Course Catalog houses the online course syllabi that are made available by Michigan school districts as well as those provided by the Michigan Virtual for Students. This process explains how a Catalog Manager or Content Vendor can register with Michigan’s Online Course Catalog website to upload and maintain course offerings.
- Catalog Manager: District user who can create and manage course offerings.
- Content Vendor: User who can add course syllabi that customer districts would import.
- First, scroll to the bottom of Michigan’s Online Course Catalog home page.
- Next, tap Request User/Vendor Access.
- At this point, the New User or Vendor Request page is displayed. Complete the required fields as appropriate and then tap the Get Link button at the bottom to submit the request.
- Finally, once submitted you will be contacted via email to complete the registration process.
Last updated on February 10, 2021