MOCC: Display 3rd Party Offerings
Michigan’s Online Course Catalog allows users to display courses in their local district catalog. This process describes how to display a 3rd party offering in that catalog.
- First, tap the Course Management tab and then select Manage 3rd Party Offerings from the left navigation menu.
- Next, press the Add New button to display the offerings in your local district catalog.
- Then choose a 3rd Party from the Provider Name drop-down field. If you wish to narrow your search criteria, select the appropriate options from the remaining filters.
- Next, press the Search button to view the results in a table below.
- Continue by placing a check mark in the box of the first column next to the course offering you wish to display when parents or students search your district in the catalog.
- Next, press the Submit button when finished.
- As a result, you will return to the previous screen that will now display the course offerings that will be displayed when your local districts catalog is searched.
Note: To verify the course(s) have been added to your local districts catalog, follow the Search Catalog for Courses Offered in District process.
- To remove an offering from your local district catalog, click the icon within the “Remove” column in the results table.
Last updated on February 25, 2020