MOCC: Creating Course Offerings
Note: If a district is only offering the online course to students within its district, the district can satisfy the 21f requirements of providing Michigan Virtual with the course syllabi information in a form and method prescribed by the department by completing only the Add New Course Syllabi and Course Review steps. By opting not to create a course offering with terms and pricing, however, the course syllabi and review will not appear in the Local District Catalog search interface available through Michigan’s Online Course Catalog.
- First, select Courses from the top menu.
- Next, tap the Course Offerings button to the far right column in the appropriate course title row.
- As a result, the Course Offering page will open.
- Next, tap the New Course Offering button to then select either Single Course Offering or Bulk Addition.
- New Single Course Offering
- New Bulk Course Offering Additions:
Last updated on February 10, 2021