MOCC: Course Review – Vendor
Third party courses are also subject to the Model Review Process for Online Courses. Once this review is complete, results of the review will be published to the Michigan’s Online Course Catalog. The inherent benefit for districts who wish to create offerings using third party provider syllabi is that this review is already completed and in place at the point of a catalog offering creation, and will not have to be conducted a second time.
- First, tap Courses on the top menu bar.
- Next, tap the Reviews link for the appropriate course.
Note: Course offerings will only appear to public users searching the Local District and Statewide catalogs where the course review contains all iNACOL and NSQ ratings.
- To add a review, tap the Create Review drop-down button to select either NSQ – National Standards for Quality Online Courses – 2019 option.
- Now, utilize this page apply a rating and if applicable, comment to each standard.
Note: The first Rating drop-down field will apply the same rating to all standards.
- Then select the appropriate option within the Reviewed By and Date Of Review fields.
Note: If your review was conducted by an organization that is not in the drop-down menu, please contact the Customer Care Center.
- Finally, tap the Submit button to apply your changes.
Last updated on February 10, 2021