MOCC: Course Review – District
All course syllabi offered in the statewide catalog must be reviewed according the Guidelines & Model Review Process published by Michigan Virtual. This process describes how to add course syllabi review information to Michigan’s Online Course Catalog.
- First, tap Courses on the top menu bar.
- Next, tap the Reviews link for the appropriate course.
Note: Course offerings will only appear to public users searching the Local District and Statewide catalogs where the course review contains all iNACOL and NSQ ratings.
- To add a review, tap the Create Review drop-down button to select either NSQ – National Standards for Quality Online Courses – 2019 option.
- Now, utilize this page apply a rating and if applicable, comment to each standard.
Note: The first Rating drop-down field will apply the same rating to all standards.
- Then select the appropriate option within the Reviewed By and Date Of Review fields.
Note: If your review was conducted by an organization that is not in the drop-down menu, please contact the Customer Care Center.
- Finally, tap the Submit button to apply your changes.
Last updated on February 10, 2021