Convert Assignments from Google to MS Office
Many Michigan Virtual courses do not allow Google formatted assignments. If a you have created a file in Google Drive and are asked to convert it to Microsoft Office format, please follow the process outlined below.
Convert Multiple Files from Google to Microsoft Office Format (Google Drive)
- First, go to the Google Drive website and then sign in with your Google account.
- Then locate and click files you need to convert.
- Next, right-click the selected documents and select Download.
- Finally, your browser will download a single zip file which will contain the selected files.
Convert a single Google file to Microsoft Office Format
- Begin by opening the document in the appropriate editor.
- Next, select File and choose Download As and select Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint format.
- Then your browser will download the file to your Chromebook.
- Complete the action by locating the file and attaching it to your assignment.
Last updated on May 15, 2019