MOCC: Choose Accepted Payment Methods
Districts that offer online courses in Michigan’s Online Course Catalog and opt into the enrollment process should select the payment methods that they accept. This process describes
- First, tap the Entity Management tab from the top of the page.
- Next, select the icon in the “Edit” column of the results grid.
- Continue by tapping the Enter Payment Methods option from the left menu.
- Then select all payment methods accepted by your district.
Note: You should also enter feedback text to be displayed to primary district users when a payment method is selected, i.e. a URL to submit payment online, an address to submit an invoice for a purchase order, etc.
- Finally, tap the Submit button to apply changes.