MOCC: Change Password
Michigan’s Online Course Catalog provides an area where users can change their password. This page describes how districts or vendors can change their password.
- First, tap the User Management tab.
- Then select the My Profile option from the User Management menu on the left.
- Next, press the Change Password button.
- As a result, a Change Password dialog box will appear.
- Then type your password in the Current Password field.
- Next, type your desired password in the New Password and Confirm Password fields.
- Then press the Submit button to apply the new password.
- At this point, you will receive confirmation message, “Password updated successfully” at the top of the dialog box.
- Finally, click the “X” to close out of the window and return to the My Profile page.
Last updated on February 25, 2020