It is important to review your grades and feedback for tests and quizzes you’ve taken within Buzz. Follow the steps outlined below to access your grades, assignments you have remaining, predict your final score, your mastery levels for objectives and more.
- First, expand the left menu (three horizontal bars in top left corner) and choose Grades from the available options.
- By default, the Grades tab will be selected. Here you may view Activities and view the status, score, submission date and/or due date if applicable. View Grade Details by selecting the activity row.
- The Details tab will show your score, status, submission date and time, the time it took for you to complete the activity as well as the category.
- The Questions tab will reveal the questions to the quiz/test and the answers you selected, wrong or right.
- Select the Submission History tab to view the attempt(s) you have submitted for this quiz/test.
Note: By default, the system allows students two attempts and will automatically publish the highest score. Speak with your instructor if another attempt is needed.
- Tap the Objectives tab to view your mastery level within the selected quiz/test.
- Close this window at any time by tapping the X in the upper left corner.
- Next, select the Dashboard tab to view your current score in the course.
- Then tap the What If tab to predict what your score could be if you were able to obtain a better score on the second attempt of an activity.
- Next, tap the Activity tab if you would like to see how much time you spent completing a particular activity.
- At this time, select Objective Mastery to view your level of understanding for each standard.
- Finally, tap the Badges tab to any badges you have earned.