Clearinghouse: Browse Repository
Browse references to research articles and other publications in the K- 12 online and blended learning fields using the Research Clearinghouse. This process describes how search for those references and by year, reference type and/or bibliography.
Search by Year
- First, tap the Year drop-down field.
- Then select one or more years by placing a check mark in the relevant check box.
- Narrow results further by selecting a reference type.
Search by Reference Type
- Begin by tapping the Reference Type(s) drop-down field.
- Next, select one or more reference types by placing a check mark next to the relevant check box.
- Continue to limit the results more by selecting a bibliography.
Search by Bibliography
- First, tap the Bibliography drop-down field.
- Then choose either the “Bibliography Only” or “Bibliography and Abstract” option.
Submit Search Query
- Tap the Search button after using the drop-downs mentioned above.
- As a result the records will be displayed per your search criteria.
- Finally, continue to sorting the results or downloading citations.