Clearinghouse: Browse by Topic Keywords
Keyword searches can be used to quickly view topics of interest. This process describes how to search on one or more keywords using the Research Clearinghouse.
- First, select an option from the Keyword drop-down field.
- Next, utilize the next two keyword drop-down fields to populate additional keywords to include or exclude in your search.
- Then to the right of those two fields specify AND to include an additional keyword, OR to choose between keywords, or NOT to exclude a keyword.
- Next, tap the Search button at the bottom of the page to submit your query.
- Finally, continue to sorting the results or downloading citations.