Brightspace: View Exempt Grade
Exempted items, such as an assignment or quiz, are not included in total grade calculations. The reasons why an instructor may chose to exempt a grade will vary. This process outlines two methods for determining if an item has been exempt from your overall grade.
- First, access your course and then tap the Lessons option in the Navbar.
- Next, tap to expand the unit title(s) to view the assignments, tests and quizzes.
- Finally, all exempt items will be noted with the word “Exempt” directly below the title.
- First, access your course and then tap the Grades option in the Navbar.
- Next, scroll down the Gradebook page to locate the item(s) that are exempt. These will be identified by the “-/-” in the Points column and the word “Exempt” in the Grade column.
Last updated on July 15, 2020